tu kitni cute hai haisha❤️
I know..... ❤️🥰🤗
Thank you.....🤗
You are not the first one.... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
tu kitni cute hai haisha❤️
I know..... ❤️🥰🤗
Thank you.....🤗
You are not the first one.... 🤣
Originally posted by: EFGP4AMJ57BGEYR7
positivity only dear... mahadev ka ishara brought us all together... and now we will be together forever...just like abhira...let the world chase us...it won't be able to catch up 🤗
Forget it... Hum Diwali manayenge chalo
Originally posted by: ACTGFYVBC2OTEZQJ
https://twitter.com/riddhi_shiroya/status/1496112305264017411?s=20&t=Ca8qAnggq-0ky060cqaavQ look at pranu baby's comment on HC's post... may god protect their friendship forever and always ❤️
Ek hi janam me dereo saatho khushiyan.... ❤️❤️❤️
Raba mere mein toh gud kahake marjawan....🤗
Thu thu thu kisi ki naazar na lage.....
🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
I want ladoo...send na 🤣
I want them to style pranu's hair like this more often...she looks so beautiful 🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Ek hi janam me dereo saatho khushiyan.... ❤️❤️❤️
Raba mere mein toh gud kahake marjawan....🤗
Thu thu thu kisi ki naazar na lage.....🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: MN2JJG23TWK43NRJ
our pranu baby deserves the best... she will look soooooo good
They should get them approved from us yrr,
I don't trust their CD 🤢
they should get everything approved by us.... I have many changes I can recommend 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
They should get them approved from us yrr,
I don't trust their CD 🤢
Originally posted by: PQJ6EYUGH2R6F4A4
secret romance nahi milega but public mein to hoga... and we will get to see Manish and Papa Birla's expressions and reactions too 🤣
Abhira don't seem to have the patience for chupa chupi romance. Think about it... when did they ever meet in secret? First time Kairav saw, next in that sankranti festival whole world saw... list goes on. Except for the ladder scene, every time it has been khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono. 🤣
And I am waiting for trip and catch with Harsh and Manish as witnesses. 🤣
but not for drinking to smash if I wanted jalOriginally posted by: AAPQYFPO4NMGTOU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcf1eU3PfPY especially for you 🤣
arey yaar bechare bache try to meet in secret but their chemistry is so hot that everyone feels the heat and comes to watch 🤣Originally posted by: 46GGAA7SVXFQSU2G
Abhira don't seem to have the patience for chupa chupi romance. Think about it... when did they ever meet in secret? First time Kairav saw, next in that sankranti festival whole world saw... list goes on. Except for the ladder scene, every time it has been khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono. 🤣
And I am waiting for trip and catch with Harsh and Manish as witnesses. 🤣