same here 🤪
@clouds thanks for the tag and looking forward to the story!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
same here 🤪
@clouds thanks for the tag and looking forward to the story!
We are all hopeless😆
Omg .. loved the beginning and can’t wait to read more updates.. please write soon ❤️
Originally posted by: JarOfCookies
I could totally imagine a gobsmacked Anu standing in the middle of the road after the girl kissed him 🤪
Bring on the fluff girl!
Thank God the girl walked away muttering Sorry, else he'd have given a long lecture on Sanskaars.😆
I guess it's the frustration of nothing exactly 'romantic' happening on the show too.😆
This is an interesting premise! Excited to read more!
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Thank God the girl walked away muttering Sorry, else he'd have given a long lecture on Sanskaars.😆
Omggg that's so anuu🤣
Thank you for the beautiful response everyone ! I'll try to update asap !😳
Alsooo I loveee your comments! .
Trust me, I can so imagine this.
And if the girl happens to be Gungun, I can really imagine her giving it back to him.😆