Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

TOO.MUCH.RED.IS.BLINDING.ME.
If I ever commit a crime, it'll be for breaking and entering into the Bachan house and burning all the dress-tents she owns. I'll also gift her a hair curler because I'm sick and tired of her mid-parted frizzy hair. I've also reached my limit of enduring her jet-black hair. Go back to brunette before I have a mental breakdown please!
They are wearing red and took a picture under red light so glaring.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
TOO.MUCH.RED.IS.BLINDING.ME.
If I ever commit a crime, it'll be for breaking and entering into the Bachan house and burning all the dress-tents she owns. I'll also gift her a hair curler because I'm sick and tired of her mid-parted frizzy hair. I've also reached my limit of enduring her jet-black hair. Go back to brunette before I have a mental breakdown please!
Please confiscate her red lipstick as well, I'm damn sure she is wearing that under her mask...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Please confiscate her red lipstick as well, I'm damn sure she is wearing that under her mask...
I’ll burn that too. I don’t know why she’s constantly wearing red lipstick all the time. She hardly wore it during her youth. I’m ready to quit my job and become her full-time stylist. I can’t deal with this anymore. 😫
OMG i can't believe Aradhya is 10.
Comparatively my 10 year old cousin look like abandoned football
Originally posted by: Romanoger
OMG i can't believe Aradhya is 10.
Comparatively my 10 year old cousin look like abandoned football
LMFAO. That’s quite specific. 😂
last week when i went to meet my cousin his parents ask me to teach him ......next moment above picture become reality.
Originally posted by: Romanoger
last week when i went to meet my cousin his parents ask me to teach him ......next moment above picture become reality.
Does he have any potential or is he as hopeless as the abandoned football? 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Does he have any potential or is he as hopeless as the abandoned football? 😆
that dude has not seen a school in 3 year due to pandemic or hardly went out of his home more like sofa. he give those jeh like look whenever he's outside. he's adorable football
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/siddhant-chaturvedi-confirms-collaboration-with-filmmaker-abhishek-chaubey
41