Poll
Which couple has the most chemistry?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lovereading14
Pooja is the rich one here who pays for it. Man I am slogging and working and Pooja is free here on IF all the time. Woman needs more work... someone find her boss and tell them to give her more work 😆
Schrödinger's organic chemistry
I would just like the record to state that AKT 1 X ASR’s Adiyan chemistry was 🔥
Sirf use hi pata tha Aru ki sexual prowess
Hhmm it was a very tough choice...🤣🤣🙈
My vote will always be for AryLie😉❤🔥
Adiyan, it's the only time Adi lets some type of expression cross his face💁🏽♀️
Oh the organic chemistry yes yes
Unhealthy, toxicfree , unbinding, unhazadarous,slow poisoning, life giving
Where should I sign up to turn GMO supporter for life ?
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
Oh the organic chemistry yes yes
Unhealthy,toxicfree , unbinding, unhazadarous,slow poisoning, life givingWhere should I sign up to turn GMO supporter for life ?
What on earth is GMO? Pray, tell.
Genetically modified organism .
that's most organic 😆
nope GMO is human effort not god gifted.
more specifically going against nature or god's will
honestly tho, they look like soulmates in reel and real...whoever casted him give that person a promotion, raise, bonus....🤑