Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🥳
Alrighty Ayesha I will be off see you later 🤗❤️ and have a good day
Bye Meghu.. Good night!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🥳
Alrighty Ayesha I will be off see you later 🤗❤️ and have a good day
Bye Meghu.. Good night!🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Slash fan🤣
Me too I too liked Dean.. And Dean with Sam.. But S4 changed everything..😆
Yeah Jared in real life is too hilarious🤣 And also takes this bromance thing well than Jensen😆
Oh u r slash fan 😆
There are so many sections/fans in spn universe.
I liked gadreel too , wanted him to stay 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🥳
Alrighty Ayesha I will be off see you later 🤗❤️ and have a good day
Good morning meghs 😆
Oh u r slash fan 😆
Yes.. also Destiel😆
There are so many sections/fans in spn universe.
I liked gadreel too , wanted him to stay 🤣
Haan khatam hi nai hote..
I didn’t like him.. shakal pasand nai aayi uski kabhi mujhe😆
But i loved Jack❤️
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Haan khatam hi nai hote..
I didn’t like him.. shakal pasand nai aayi uski kabhi mujhe😆
But i loved Jack❤️
Shakal 🤣 ... I liked his character arc
Jack was love... It was my start when his character was introduced 😆
I downloaded a dub version of YOUR NAME anime 😆 . finally
I downloaded a dub version of YOUR NAME anime 😆 . finally
Oh that movie was good 😳 hope you like it! 👍🏼
I liked it's review 😆
I liked it's review 😆
The animation is very well done too 😳
how r u doing?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k