Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It worked!

Thank you for helping me navigate my way in this forum. Not all forums are this friendly. I hope to keep participating.

HereAsMyself thumbnail

Can someone help me with an issue I'm having with book covers? 

Serpensortia made a beautiful cover for me and posted the imgur link. I downloaded it and saved it as a .jpg image. But the thumbnail won't load. The site keeps telling me only .jpg links are accepted, but that's exactly what I've tried to upload. What should I do?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: HereAsMyself

Can someone help me with an issue I'm having with book covers? 

Serpensortia made a beautiful cover for me and posted the imgur link. I downloaded it and saved it as a .jpg image. But the thumbnail won't load. The site keeps telling me only .jpg links are accepted, but that's exactly what I've tried to upload. What should I do?

check now

HereAsMyself thumbnail

It's there now. Thank you!

tellyme thumbnail

I don't see Migrate FF button. How do i migrate my FF to Fan Fiction Section.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153540

chk option 2 of migration "Migrating from other Forums"

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Migrating from the Fan fiction forum 

1) Click on fiction you want to migrate and locate the "migrate" option. Click on the option. 

2) Once you click on the migrate option you will have to select the posts you want migrate. Click on the migrate option below the page once you're done. 

3) Your editing page on the new section looks something like the below. Edit your status, the title of your book, the cover and your summary. At the end of page you have space to input your couple and shows tags. 

Migrating from other forums

1) Go to the new fan fiction site. 

2) Click on create a new story (the icon is present in the top right side)

3) Write the name of your story that you need to download and press edit button present below.

4) In the edit, page click on the migrate from another topic. You will find forum option and then whatever you posted in that forum. Click on the desired link and press ok.

5) Click on the chapters you want to migrate and then you are done.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

I am trying to change the status of my story to ongoing or completed but it's still showing the draft status. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem please?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

I am trying to change the status of my story to ongoing or completed but it's still showing the draft status. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem please?

next to teh status, tehre is a black button with two arrows, after changing, click on it.

If you still cant manage, I can do it for you.šŸ˜Š Give me the link

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

When you change the status, click on update at the end only then it gets changed.