Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
So those two wonder Twins must be in Arunita's team - they had a pic with her at the airport.
Or maybe they are in PD's team...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ6Mg4HMkbF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
So those two wonder Twins must be in Arunita's team - they had a pic with her at the airport.
Or maybe they are in PD's team...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ6Mg4HMkbF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Since she is at the airport in Feb 2022, I expect that we may see her again in this edition!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZjNNX2vLgG/
Whos she?? Name sounds familiar but i dont remember her
Arohi Roy. She was eliminated early in the last edition.
I think I have missed tagging 2 people who were interested in II-12 and may be interested in SS-2...
This looks like from the same set up.
Maybe they were shooting some stuff over the last few days
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaMV7VTFWfi/
Seems like we will get a few from Taare Zameen Par!
This girl is from Bengal. I have seen her before in a Bengali show, can't recollect when and where.
Edit: She was in Super Singer Junior, in Star TV Bangla.
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
I think I have missed tagging 2 people who were interested in II-12 and may be interested in SS-2...
Thank You for letting me know 😁❤️
Looks like Arunita in her younger age. Was she in Audition for SS2?