Originally posted by: YNZK7BIH5NLBAXUJ
https://twitter.com/bepannaahishq/status/1495563305141874689?s=20&t=qdZ-isnrk5_WWRGu2n0vow highlight of the episode...Manjari ke bache!!!!
I loved this hug.... ♥️♥️♥️
Akshu’s family..... 🤗🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: YNZK7BIH5NLBAXUJ
https://twitter.com/bepannaahishq/status/1495563305141874689?s=20&t=qdZ-isnrk5_WWRGu2n0vow highlight of the episode...Manjari ke bache!!!!
I loved this hug.... ♥️♥️♥️
Akshu’s family..... 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: WKANXU2AI6HVNGKI
https://twitter.com/AbhiAkshuLove/status/1495565283833962496?s=20&t=jEVCftfv41BLPtoLwNYCCQ this was such a beautiful moment too... I am in love with today's episode girls
Chup rahega......
Aur kya hoga....
Manaksh bolegi sirf....
🤣🤣🤣
Also loved the parallel of Abhi hearing the sound of the bike, sensing her and then seeing her. Usually it's the reverse. She hears his bike and turns.
And Harsh's instinctive "kya?" when Akshara says - aap mujhe bhi arrest karlijiye.
Akshara surprised the hell out of this father-son duo today.
dono ke fuse udgaye 😆
I agree completely
Manjari maatha sudhar gayi
Aur aaj kya bola h yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣
please tag me too.. I wanna join the pings club as well 😂Originally posted by: ED5FEOEC6IKMU5BL
Maybe I can write one OS with a few of the things I / we want and mark the whole thing under matured content. 🤣
the only people who hold any power over him 🤣
I can't wait for the day that Papa Birla is also a part of this...cannot believe I am saying this 🤣
Good night bol k good morning kar rahi ho
look who is talking 🤣 cannot sleep yaar... ok putting my phone away for real now...goodnight 😆Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Good night bol k good morning kar rahi ho
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3