.Originally posted by: Blueberry94
yeah . But sadly rrahul.didnt get nominated so unfair.
Yeah dis time unfortunately our show and Rrahul r not there in top 5😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.Originally posted by: Blueberry94
yeah . But sadly rrahul.didnt get nominated so unfair.
Yeah dis time unfortunately our show and Rrahul r not there in top 5😒
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Riansh New BTS after months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5blfldoFes&ab_channel=Hemanshukumar
What is rrahul saying at the end??
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Riansh New BTS after months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5blfldoFes&ab_channel=Hemanshukumar

He is saying Jha will leave only after saying Packup
(Mohit Jha was the director )
Helly saying she wants to go kashmir.
My RraHel heart thinking Rrahul is Kashmiri🤣
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Riansh New BTS after months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5blfldoFes&ab_channel=Hemanshukumar
How do they even do it??! I would die laughing if I had to seduce anyone 😂😂
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
How do they even do it??! I would die laughing if I had to seduce anyone 😂😂
That too with the constant "haath pakdo, utho, le jao " commands going on 🤣
Bts from Helly's latest project 😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaO219Sqqu2/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaO3KtsK_HY/?utm_medium=copy_link