Waiting for tomorrow... Dr. Sahab back in scrubs
More emotional AbhiRa scenes on our way
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Waiting for tomorrow... Dr. Sahab back in scrubs
More emotional AbhiRa scenes on our way
Aaj to Kairav ne bhi accept kar liya... He is the most caring ladka any ladki dreams of.. Abhimanyu ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Anu u r ignoring me.....I tagged u in so many post 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Sorry sweetie.. Aaj my younger daughter went to school after 2 years.. So i am in pata nahi kaunsi world.. Itni khush hoon, kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha.. And abhi to i am only seeing tags... Tumhe kaise bhool sakti hoon janeman...🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: IRY6ALLCBOYAFDMF
I did feel bad for Kairav at the beginning of the episode yaar. He is suffering because of Manish and his ego too. He does love Anisha, and she is his freedom just like Abhi is for Akshu. These Goenkas have really messed these kids up. My heart breaks for them.
Haan.... 2 generations ka gap, samjhne me kitna prb he na...
Originally posted by: G7MFH2H2WT3XRRVK
you sound like abhi.... love it 🤣
Mera Abhi aur me, ek jaisa sochte he na
Same... school started na...I left the job before corona ..so now I m searching....I m teacher
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Dono ke dono vaise bhi Nikkammee hain,
But I'll excuse Kairav now cuz voh aaj kal Akshu ko sambhal raha hain🤪
I will not.. He shld have taken a stand when he came to know Akshara loves Abhimanyu during the molestation case
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Tu mere post pe kyu nahi aa rahi
Aa rahi hoon na.. Tags one by one padh rahi hoon
nisha will get mad now because you are saying mera 🤣
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Same... school started na...I left the job before corona ..so now I m searching....I m teacher
Wow.. What subject
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3