Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I thought Pranali was outstanding in last Saturday's episode. And today's episode she owned it again along with Ami.
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I thought Pranali was outstanding in last Saturday's episode. And today's episode she owned it again along with Ami.
She proved it by each passing episode.
What a treat episode was today,
I so knew Saba ka rest was blessing to us
Hayye humari Akshu dil jeet liya bacchi ne
Originally posted by: aishapl013
What a treat episode was today,
I so knew Saba ka rest was blessing to us
Hayye humari Akshu dil jeet liya bacchi ne
Achaa again Saba is not there?
It was a must watch, dhamaka episode... Loved it
Girls on fire today- akshara, Manjiri and supporting role main suvarna and mimi... this is what I was waiting for... girls taking charge of the situation...mazaa aaya🤗
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0