Manjiri mata kaun se kuldevi Mandir gayi thi..
I want to go.....I need change of heart......
https://twitter.com/MAGICAL_ABHIRA/status/1495590735143641089?s=20&t=dmMfQLvOAYaIZbPXl7LH1A
Manjiri mata kaun se kuldevi Mandir gayi thi..
I want to go.....I need change of heart......
https://twitter.com/MAGICAL_ABHIRA/status/1495590735143641089?s=20&t=dmMfQLvOAYaIZbPXl7LH1A
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Manjiri mata kaun se kuldevi Mandir gayi thi..
I want to go.....I need change of heart......
https://twitter.com/MAGICAL_ABHIRA/status/1495590735143641089?s=20&t=dmMfQLvOAYaIZbPXl7LH1A
How many kuldevi Mandirs we have in India
Mujhe bhi address do pls I've a list of ppl who need one too🤣
One can't count 🤣
Manjari was scared on the bike 🤣🤣🤣 ... Loved the proud expression on abhi's face when he sees akshu ♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Mujhe bhi address do pls I've a list of ppl who need one too🤣
Same pinch 😂
loved the way that akshu proved everyone wrong today 🤗
She only had that right on abhi bike...she really showing her haq on him nd his things...😍
hopefully enough for manjari to visit every single day 🤣