I loved today episode...finly they r showing manaksh taking stand....i know they will show more faults or kaands from birlas....but for me at present they really looking real to some extent...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved today episode...finly they r showing manaksh taking stand....i know they will show more faults or kaands from birlas....but for me at present they really looking real to some extent...
bang on..done with positivity now lets talk about sad stuff...I think before mannish wakes up from surgery they will have heart to heart conversation abt what to do and this is when short separation is coming...
of course dear 🤗
Manish saw Naira in Akshara. Mimi saw the same thing but she was verbal about it. Her dialogue was - Naira ki choti sherni. and there was so much pride in her voice as she said that.
oh haan how can we forget the hugs 🤣yaar see songs and all always had amazing camera shots but normal scenes coming like that is amazing
and yes feedback has been taken not on this on hugs too🤣
rittika our gutter influence is spreading 🤣
it was expected....from him (papa birla). his character is such,,,but I had hopes from manish...he could be not supporting them or whatever but he took it too far...
Lol I didn't knew you match our thoughts so much 🤣🤣
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3