Living the thuglife with Dr. Strangelove CC#3 **Invited members ONLY**- Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.8k

Users

11

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Washed a laptop!?

That's the nuttiest thing I've heard!🤣🤣

Originally posted by: WVTXRSG7U2YHO5AL

This show is famous but also crazy the Bahu washed a Laptop 🤣

GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What else are you currenting watching besides YRKKH, Moonlight?

VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PJZ76OZRQITB27ZA

Washed a laptop!?

That's the nuttiest thing I've heard!🤣🤣

Image

GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG that's hysterical!

Poor laptop... I still remember the one I ruined after accidentally splashing a little bit of water on the keyboard😭

VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BZ2DAWUSMBRAEXG5

What else are you currenting watching besides YRKKH, Moonlight?

I mainly other serials sometimes Like Kabhi Kabhi Itefak Se It’s comedy but has family too
GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I see it's on Hulu. I just clicked on the first episode - the girl is doing that dance that Naira did (and I totally forgot till now that Kaira did that upside down romance thing first🤣)

So YRKKH is an exception (I think) but do most Hindi serials have song lyrics as their titles?
(I really like the Kishore Kumar version of the song btw)

Originally posted by: CGQMJF6LHL2LHQU3

I mainly other serials sometimes Like Kabhi Kabhi Itefak Se It’s comedy but has family too

Edited by Intoxicator - 4 years ago
VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RY72MKXYPXZA6R7H

I see it's on Hulu.

So YRKKH is an exception (I think) but do most Hindi serials have song lyrics as their titles?
(I really like the Kishore Kumar version of the song btw)

Yes most Title songs have song lyrics. Yrkkh title was sung by Alka Yagnik
VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2M5KUSEKRUVMGYVN

What else are you currenting watching besides YRKKH, Moonlight?

I’m guessing you watch English shows right
GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah pretty much - I am also watching Dhadkan Zindagi Ki (but only watched about 10 episodes so far). And I tried to get into Tere Liye but not really all that interested in another HC show now so I stopped. What about you?

Originally posted by: CROJRLQZJBUMBL2U

I’m guessing you watch English shows right

Edited by Intoxicator - 4 years ago
VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SFH4MD33YQGXZGPD

Yeah pretty much - I am also watching Dhadkan Zindagi Ki (but only watched about 10 episodes so far). And I tried to get into Tere Liye but not really all that interested in another HC show now so I stopped. What about you?

Naamkaran is also a good show I could kind of relate to it especially during the initial episodes.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".