Originally posted by: mltr16
But what difference does it make if the family knows?? I thought her PF is for AKT to come out of her spell and stay with the Ts. What other purpose can it have?? I still am hoping against hope that there is some role for Satyakaam in the PF. That is the only logical consequence of it, if her murder attempt comes out. hopefully Aru's phone is not going to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle of Imlieland.
I don't if she wants the family to know about her nonsense. If its just for AKT then its pointless tbh, cause he is a lost cause. The family is an idiot but they will probably be the only one's who can convince AKT to stay back so maybe that's why she may want to do PF for the family as well.
But tbh I really don't care about the PF and what the end result will be... I just want Satyakaam out of jail. ðŸ˜
@bold: I was thinking the same thing. I hope that it doesn't happen.