OMG I was reading this ekdam seriously 🤣and for a sec I was like akshu is adopted?!?!? WHAT?!?! Looked so real😆
Too good yaar Akshu ki maa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
OMG I was reading this ekdam seriously 🤣and for a sec I was like akshu is adopted?!?!? WHAT?!?! Looked so real😆
Too good yaar Akshu ki maa🤣
Superb write up it really had me fooled until the Akshara part 😆 though I am sad you won't be giving her a make over.
Too good yaar Akshu ki maa
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
1.1k