Poll
Who is responsible for Manishs heart attack?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and here I thought we were best friends.... my heart is broken 💔
Nisha meri best friend....❤️
Tum meri soul sister.... 💓
Toh phir tum aur Nisha bhi best friend hue na....😅
Joh tera woh mera hai...
Joh mera woh tera....
Pooja your are our best best best friend ..... ❤️❤️❤️
🤗❤️🥰
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
woh hai Nisha......
I m your best friend..... ❤️❤️❤️
Lets end our fight here.... 🤗
Haters Bechara kal iska bhi big issue bana sakte hai.....
🤣
I love youuuuu Nishaaaa ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kahi kal apan headlines mein ho....
Abhira fans mein hui ladai....
🤣
Lol yaar your posts always make me laugh 🤣🤣.
. Your too Sweet ❤️❤️
thank you now I can rest peacefully 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Nisha meri best friend....❤️
Tum meri soul sister.... 💓
Toh phir tum aur Nisha bhi best friend hue na....😅
Joh tera woh mera hai...
Joh mera woh tera....
Pooja your are our best best best friend ..... ❤️❤️❤️
🤗❤️🥰
Mujhe nhi bola 😭😭😭😭😭 best friend
nisha ji time for you to run away 🤣Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Mujhe nhi bola 😭😭😭😭😭 best friend
Its amazing.....✨
The love we have for them....❤️❤️❤️
Brought us all together....🥰
its beautiful....🤗🤗🤗
I am loving this 😂😂
Anu we both are Soul sisters yaar ❤️❤️
https://x.com/userhadname/status/2055215305425867016 The show is boring asf , but seeing this tweet made me a little hopeful . Let the teenage...
9