Poll
Who is responsible for Manishs heart attack?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lo ji... I am asking for emotional scenes and you want ladder 🤣
See everyone has their priorities clear🤣
wah wah what magic is this 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
See when he was wearing shoes his laces were untied but when he was sitting on bike they were tied....😍🤣🤣
that is also true 🤣
nisha u again finding logic🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
See when he was wearing shoes his laces were untied but when he was sitting on bike they were tied....😍🤣🤣
everyday I try and binge in something but end up watching yrkkh only🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
woh toh hai…100% agreed …all my free time goes towards those scenes 😂
haddd hai yaarwahi toh... here 2 days = 2 years apparently 🤣
and HC said he dont get his phone on set , live also most of time is feom pranali’s phone
what is wrong with people
leave it yaar... why engage with such useless people 🤣haddd hai yaar
and HC said he dont get his phone on set , live also most of time is feom pranali’s phone
what is wrong with people
ye dreams mein hi better the🤣
Omg I love love this yellow short n dress bike song sequence…look at their happy expressions 🧿❤️
sorry I’m scrolling back so coming to these videos now lol
everyday I try and binge in something but end up watching yrkkh only🤣
I do same 🤣🤣🤣
yaar that is one of the most happiest dream of abhira , i love itOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Omg I love love this yellow short n dress bike song sequence…look at their happy expressions 🧿❤️
sorry I’m scrolling back so coming to these videos now lol
https://x.com/userhadname/status/2055215305425867016 The show is boring asf , but seeing this tweet made me a little hopeful . Let the teenage...
9