Originally posted by: Mishh007
Janam se pehle?
Yeah. I guess you also watch weird movies.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Janam se pehle?
Yeah. I guess you also watch weird movies.
A man suspects his wife of cheating on him. When he realized his mistake, it was too late and he loses his wife forever....
I had even opened that movie's syopsis😆.. I think I just skimmed through it without really reading😅
................
Waah! Got an engager badge because of this thread..
Thanks everyone 🤍!
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
A man suspects his wife of cheating on him. When he realized his mistake, it was too late and he loses his wife forever....
That would fit Aap ki Kasam.
Nope! Aap ki kasam
Yes it is
A couple hugging each other and while floating in air
no idea 🙁. please share one pic, I will guess 🤣🤣
no idea 🙁. please share one pic, I will guess 🤣🤣
If I share the pic, you will know!
Another hint: snakes