Blame the One and Only🔥 , if u really hv to 😄I’m blame you all. Main innocent ti. Yeh week kya hogaya mujhe 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Blame the One and Only🔥 , if u really hv to 😄I’m blame you all. Main innocent ti. Yeh week kya hogaya mujhe 😂😂
I’m blame you all. Main innocent ti. Yeh week kya hogaya mujhe 😂😂
you?? innocent??? SISTER NO 🤣
Be honest is it a cleanse you want or an Overload of hotness 🔥🔥sachiiiii. That day ruined it for me. My brains going haywire 😂😂😂 I’m gonna need a cleanse 😅😂
LOL idk anymore. I’m myself so confused nowadays 😂Be honest is it a cleanse you want or an Overload of hotness 🔥🔥
can you say that to this faceLOL idk anymore. I’m myself so confused nowadays 😂
never in a million years. I feel bad for my non-existent future husband. He’ll have to compete with this😂😂😂
I’m blame you all. Main innocent ti. Yeh week kya hogaya mujhe 😂😂
Chal jhoothi!
https://tenor.com/bmUJ0.gif sachiii I’m the vanilla type innocent 😇
All of the collective pyaasi's future significant others have high standards now...🤣never in a million years. I feel bad for my non-existent future husband. He’ll have to compete with this😂😂😂
All of the collective pyaasi's future significant others have high standards now...🤣
oh my god...the standards are up the roof now...I feel so bad for the future man 🤣