just like the first time in Udaipur at the lake when badmaash ladke threw a rock or something and abhi also took it out from his pocket.and threw it against....waise hi...
no logic...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
just like the first time in Udaipur at the lake when badmaash ladke threw a rock or something and abhi also took it out from his pocket.and threw it against....waise hi...
no logic...
He checked sorroundings na...
kya ho raha hai?? why is everyone blocking each other 🤣
Ritika ko kya hua?Originally posted by: DLXLLI6I6UQEMX3L
kya ho raha hai?? why is everyone blocking each other 🤣
We want to create blocking record
Muje ritika ne block Kiya ..😔😔
Rittika gussa hai.....mujhse....mein jawab nahi de rahi usko.....😭😭😭😭😭
dude how do I block someone??
someone just got so angry about a comment I made abt manish and I am like this is just fiction and for fun but I didn't like it so I need to block that person...
bhai apas mai hi dishum dishum kar liye kya sab!!🤦🤦🤦Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Rittika gussa hai.....mujhse....mein jawab nahi de rahi usko.....😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yeh kya bhool bhulaiya hain bhai ???
At some time All ppl run so fast in this thread n I've to keep flipping pages to catch up,
N sometimes all disappear like Koi Mil Gaya ke Jaadoo 🤣
Ese hi hai hum....
🤣