disco you are so silent about your ship these days 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
disco you are so silent about your ship these days 🤣
can untry sending lemme see if its fixed or notOriginally posted by: 7RMJMIIGSV5ITSRO
pms were glitching today... I tried sending some and they were not received either 🤣
leave it yaar...those people are bored in lifeOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Yrrr aaj ke episode main kuch bura tha hi nahi, ulta Abhira went upscale on their graph.
I thought hate for Manish might be trending 💔
have they completely lost the plot or whatOriginally posted by: QNTAGQRR56EZ43XS
girls twitter has gone mad today and is talking about abhi dying in this track.... Matlab kuch bhi 🤢
some shows are only coming 5 days a week now so they are just jealous of abhira 🤣
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
My friend is suffering u know bcoz of arranged marriage just bcoz she had realtionship before with other caste guy..they didn't accept nd gave to same caste guy..she is facing so many problems...now they want boy child..seeing all this i lost trust on marriage
yaar there are many cases of bad mareiage but then good marriges also exist so just looking at one perspective dont decide , things can be good too after marriage
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Lost fans are so many in twitter... yesterday I saw some tweet they are comparingHC nd their hero in stunts...lost their brains
You mean the monthly women Man wala hero.🤣N HC
Pareshaan is the only emotion I have ever seen on his face, in insta Clips
I'm surely going to get in problems with their fans agar yaha ho toh.
most likely they are cant stand happiness of other peopleOriginally posted by: 6OJW5MAMNJVGPEMS
pata nahi...I checked the tag today and so much negativity...sometimes I wonder if they are fans from another show trying to create drama
Originally posted by: WVENQRGLQWC2VAK7
disco you are so silent about your ship these days 🤣

abhira are too busy with their own problems now so they won't be able to save you 🤣