Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I really hope Yrkkh forum phly Jaisa ho jaye
OH So they can say whatever they want but we can’t even say Jija 😡 #HypocrisyOriginally posted by: 2J5TZJ4ZOPVHKAT3
Arre kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna…
Mothership ki crew kya karti hai, kya kehti hai I’m least bothered🤣 It’s just a cry for attention - mere tarah bas ignore karo🤣
(I don’t know what that P word means in Hindi but around here its meaning is so vulgar, I flinch every time I see it. Likhne me sharam ati hai 😲)
I will never ever be able to listen to that song with a straight face 🤣🤣🤣
Think of a vulgar HIndi gaali that college kids use and now imagine seeing it in a sanskaari forum over and over again being used in a different language but same context.
Mere ko har baar jhatka lagta hai😆
Jab Nairu Birla aayegi🤣
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I really hope Yrkkh forum phly Jaisa ho jaye
When we had the whole forum to ourselves and could say whatever we want ❤️Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I really hope Yrkkh forum phly Jaisa ho jaye
Iss chat thread ko wahi samjho!
Originally posted by: PSK3QKR3VXPJ4EEC
When we had the whole forum to ourselves and could say whatever we want ❤️
Originally posted by: YYQGN6ZB6LKPECRX
OH So they can say whatever they want but we can’t even say Jija 😡 #Hypocrisy
if you say you like AAROHI they want to ban you🤣
They are so excited about ABHIRA wedding as if they’re invited for it 🤣🤣🤣
have these people never been to an Indian wedding before LMAO
Sach mein AbhiRa sy achy Shivin fans thyOriginally posted by: S7L6YMJY63U5QHSG
When we had the whole forum to ourselves and could say whatever we want ❤️