Living the thuglife with Dr. Strangelove CC#3 **Invited members ONLY**- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.8k

Users

11

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: Ekahriz


Didn't some fan go ballistic on you for calling yrrkh a ghoomar show? I don't remember exactly what happened.

😮 Ye kab hua tha
SS4MHWEFSJ3EBLTB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: Ekahriz


Didn't some fan go ballistic on you for calling yrrkh a ghoomar show? I don't remember exactly what happened.

mein Yrkkh forum pr 2019 sy hoon 😒 there sabhi Shivin haters thy
SS4MHWEFSJ3EBLTB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#43
Mujhy nahi pata 😅
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 4 years ago
VECDPTUNQQKQEXGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

mein Yrkkh forum pr 2019 sy hoon 😒 there sabhi Shivin haters thy

Aur Mai Yrkkh Forum pe 2021 se hoon
SS4MHWEFSJ3EBLTB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: DMMYDEEFB7EIM67U

Aur Mai Yrkkh Forum pe 2021 se hoon

Ikr 😅 mein Yrkkh forum pr 2019 sy hoon iis liye Mujhy 2nd Kairav pasand nahi hai 😑 But at least mein kisi kid ky liye abusive language use nahi karti hoon 😒

GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

I was just about to say 😆

Originally posted by: RBYZDYSPOXFJYGX2

Maybe because he was handcuffed 😆

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#47


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#48

Arre kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna…

Mothership ki crew kya karti hai, kya kehti hai I’m least bothered🤣 It’s just a cry for attention - mere tarah bas ignore karo🤣

(I don’t know what that P word means in Hindi but around here its meaning is so vulgar, I flinch every time I see it. Likhne me sharam ati hai 😲)

SS4MHWEFSJ3EBLTB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#49

Phir tou Waidehi ko their posts report karny chahiye 😣 Yrkkh forum toxic ho gya hai 😫 iis liye mein aab Yrkkh forum pr nahi jati ho

GXYKEYBI6OC6MO4T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#50

Ugh my last tag always gets deleted…

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".