It’s okay Riya and i already creeped each other out way back when 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s okay Riya and i already creeped each other out way back when 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s okay Riya and i already creeped each other out way back when 🤣🤣
Don’t remind me again🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s okay Riya and i already creeped each other out way back when 🤣🤣
It's a lot.. I never expected you're answers🤣
Riya and you have had this sorta discussion before🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
It's a lot.. I never expected you're answers🤣
Riya and you have had this sorta discussion before🤣🤣
Expect the unexpected 🤣🤣
Nah.. Bimaru states
You gotta ask tgemm.. they'll wonder where you picked up this name🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
It's a lot.. I never expected you're answers🤣
Riya and you have had this sorta discussion before🤣🤣
I never expected someone to do that. Now if someone says they are from US, i stop them right there. No asking state, city ever again🤪
Throwing my dialogue back on me🤣
Also have you finished Season 2?😊
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nah.. Bimaru states
You gotta ask tgemm.. they'll wonder where you picked up this name🤣
That’s a risky question 🤣 I’m better off reading the Wikipedia page 🤣
If the shoe fits 🤣
Have the last episode tomorrow 🤣
I never expected someone to do that. Now if someone says they are from US, i stop them right there. No asking state, city ever again🤪
I wasn't asking about US..
Rather India.. which you'll rarely visit.. So it's cool🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k