Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

In all the time it took for Aryan to find the right outfit and transform into a tapori then travel to the mirchi bar and rescue Imlie was Malini still sitting at that restaurant waiting for him to come back from his phone call? How long did she intend to wait for him? Did it never occur to her that he'd ditched her?

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Aru: You better hold on tight, spider monkey!

Imlie: humka bandar bola!

Followed by:
https://tenor.com/bbSGS.gif

her peet mai koni πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ampm06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bea1

In all the time it took for Aryan to find the right outfit and transform into a tapori then travel to the mirchi bar and rescue Imlie was Malini still sitting at that restaurant waiting for him to come back from his phone call? How long did she intend to wait for him? Did it never occur to her that he'd ditched her?

ROFL! I am snorting with laughter ! 

I was wondering if shi* would hit the roof if AKT would find out his Moon was meeting up with Aryan! His thoughts would certainly run wild , ex wife and now current wife , both want to meet / talk to the same guy 🀣🀣 

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Why would Imlie go to Aryan's room though? We need a good reason for that.

To give him some documentation for BT .. OR maybe Narmada and Arpi hv asked Imlie to go call Aryan from his room for dinner or something πŸ˜„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

If Apu gets a heart attack via voyeurism, toh mein meva bantungi.

Please Sita maiyya wala manifestation kar do.

My god such 🀭🀭🀭 thoughts

But sure why not ...I'll try

Jai Sita Maiyya

Bolo Jai Sita Maiyaa

Humka Towel scene dilado 

Imlie aur Aru ko Bed pe girado 

Baatenge mewa 

Bolo Jai Sita Maiyaa

Jai Sita Maiyya

Bolo Jai Sita Maiyaa

Aparna ko bed scene dikhado πŸ˜ˆ

Usko brain aneurysm ya heart attack dilado πŸ˜ˆ

Baatenge mewa 

Bolo Jai Sita Maiyaa

Jai Sita Maiyaa πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””Ting Ting Ting Ting

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

Oh no. How did I miss it?!! Anu is making her onscreen presence again. I saw a picture of her and MV on her IG and her story looks recent 😳 KILL ME! 

Arey kaiko darti hain tu!

Dekh yeh aayegi aur Imlie ki phirse insult karegi - Aru ghussa hoga aur usko zadu se zadega 😏

Plus, uska PF main hona toh manga ta hain na... warna maza kaise aayega. 

PF hoga na toh bhi yeh maa beti mil kar kuch na kuch aisa karenge ki Imlie will say "Bhaad main jaa Tripathi's, ya'll don't deserve me and I am an idiot to stay with u ppl but no more... Bye loosers😎."

As you can see I am channeling Munna Bhai today! Man it's been a while since I spoke tapori language... It's the bestπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

Arey kaiko darti hain tu!

Dekh yeh aayegi aur Imlie ki phirse insult karegi - Aru ghussa hoga aur usko zadu se zadega 😏

Plus, uska PF main hona toh manga ta hain na... warna maza kaise aayega. 

PF hoga na toh bhi yeh maa beti mil kar kuch na kuch aisa karenge ki Imlie will say "Bhaad main jaa Tripathi's, ya'll don't deserve me and I am an idiot to stay with u ppl but no more... Bye loosers😎."

As you can see I am channeling Munna Bhai today! Man it's been a while since I spoke tapori language... It's the bestπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

We haven’t seen AC in so long. I’m mentally preparing us for her voice! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ https://tenor.com/obbQx1K7Pn0.gif https://tenor.com/bovoM.gif I’m seeing combo of both now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juwii29 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/asrareddy/status/1494811037102747657?s=21 siiiiiighhhh sounds like a snoozer today πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Now should I expect a logical answer to how he found her or just some stupid one?πŸ€”

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

Now should I expect a logical answer to how he found her or just some stupid one?πŸ€”

stupid one. But I have faith in Aru and it’ll be logical but low expectations so stupid one. πŸ˜‚