Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab Anu ne daydreams shuru kar diye..OMG Grinding on him middle of the day! I'm loving Anu Anuj in your stories. Keep them coming DJ and I'm concerned about these new hired interns, ask Anu to make her dream a reality soon, warna yeah Rani Anuj ki raani ban jayegi aur Megha baarish barsa degi
Wow 🤩 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳… it’s bomb 💣 Loved Anu’s daydreams 😶🌫️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Bring it on DJ 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Ab Anu ne daydreams shuru kar diye..OMG Grinding on him middle of the day! I'm loving Anu Anuj in your stories. Keep them coming DJ and I'm concerned about these new hired interns, ask Anu to make her dream a reality soon, warna yeah Rani Anuj ki raani ban jayegi aur Megha baarish barsa degi
Absolutely mein koi mauka nahi chodne wali 😂😂😂😂😂
wow! your version of Anu is way ahead spinning sensuous fantasies❤️
Ab Anu ne daydreams shuru kar diye..OMG Grinding on him middle of the day! I'm loving Anu Anuj in your stories. Keep them coming DJ and I'm concerned about these new hired interns, ask Anu to make her dream a reality soon, warna yeah Rani Anuj ki raani ban jayegi aur Megha baarish barsa degi
Lets see, what happens next?😆
Originally posted by: arya212002
Wow 🤩 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳… it’s bomb 💣 Loved Anu’s daydreams 😶🌫️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Bring it on DJ 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Thanks, ya now to write and make this reality. I am toying with couple of ideas but feel free to PM me any suggestions. 
Thanks babe, will keep trying to move the story forward and you may randomly pop-up again. 😆
Rajan takes inspire from Ekta after KSSKBT new twist, now Anupama to take 20 years leap, Rupali to play collage Gen Z girl just like Akashdeep...
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
15