I will check later but noted 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will check later but noted 🤣
I might reach my second promotion by then 🤣
I'll be back in 15.. If Nikki doesn't arrive by then.. I'll go to sleep!
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I'll be back in 15.. If Nikki doesn't arrive by then.. I'll go to sleep!
Okay hopefully see you in a bit 🤗❤️ good night in advance
Yeah and I'll congratulate you still being a sizzler🤣
You'll definitely see me in a bit..
you can wish me good night later😆
Hey what did you do of the discord invite?
I don't have discord.. did you all join it?
So you play there?
I'll be going very soon though😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k