arey why are you posting Naira and not our akshu??? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
arey why are you posting Naira and not our akshu??? 🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Rittika, Pooja... Did u gals really think i was quitting forum... I told me jaa rahi hoon... Ab aa gayi.. Morning mood kharab tha.. Apne Abhimanyu ko police jeep me dekh kar...
Aakhir tumhe aana hai zara der lagegi🤣
Welcomemback🤗
Originally posted by: UJGJXQ4HW6HEQ6A3
arey why are you posting Naira and not our akshu??? 🤣
Madhumita ke post ka asar hogya....
I m back in Akshu mode....
🤣
good because if you didn’t get into akshu mode, you would have to leave 😂
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Do you like the Hulk or the Barbie ??🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaGjknJKXqn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
can't see
please post the picture directly
Hi dear... We both are same... Yesterday my mood was off too but I am ok now
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hi dear... We both are same... Yesterday my mood was off too but I am ok now
Sachi, I am ok now.. But kal phir Abhimanyu ko police jeep me dekh kar gussa aayega Manish par
Originally posted by: BVIJL5NZ4RK7HU5F
good because if you didn’t get into akshu mode, you would have to leave 😂
Rittika mujhe yeh yaha se nikhalne ki koshish kari hai....
hayyyeeee you won me over with this hug ❤️❤️❤️
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0