Lol they tagged KD too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol they tagged KD too 😆
bunty kaand lol
who is this new character bunty lol
I can NOT believe this!!! How is TC still in the field? HOW?!!!!! Thoda tho research aur fact checking kar lete? A joke of a media house is all it is now. 🤪
Did they even follow the serial? Sometimes I feel they just follow some fc
Are they hiring insta kids for writing articles kya..... I dunno what to feel..
Its joke to their profession😆
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I can NOT believe this!!! How is TC still in the field? HOW?!!!!! Thoda tho research aur fact checking kar lete? A joke of a media house is all it is now. 🤪
I have been saying this for a long time that they are such lazy bums who just make an article based on IG stories and reels.
KD has been in the field for 10 years and they haven’t seen his old reels and stories with his friends? They really don’t know who Bunty is.
I only started watching KD for the past 11 months and I know who Bunty is😕
Pathetic journalism is what TCis! Really pathetic! They have become like one of those supermarket tabloids which people read while standing in line to pay for their groceries and throw it away once its, turn to get the items checked out.
TC is nothing but another National Enquirer ( ghatiya tabloid) Of all the media sites, they are the worst.
🤣🤣
Yes yes Alice loves Bunty😉
Kd aur Alice has has ke paagal ho jayenge😆
They posted this on insta also🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaGve3eAEAE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I can NOT believe this!!! How is TC still in the field? HOW?!!!!! Thoda tho research aur fact checking kar lete? A joke of a media house is all it is now. 🤪
Kabhi kabhi mere sarr me bht dard ho jata hai! 🤡