Alice - I FEEL YOU
Shalini- aage aage dekho kaise nachayenge ye hame
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Alice - I FEEL YOU
Shalini- aage aage dekho kaise nachayenge ye hame
not me imagining alice cribbing about kaddu ki harkatein in front of Salini 🤣🤣
same 🤣Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Ye toh bda hi cute content tha🤣
I imagined kaddu muh fulaoing bina matlab😆
Grumpy kaddu toh waise bhi cute lagta hai
Alice: I feel you!
Shalini: @alicekaushikofficial aage aage dekho ye kaise Hume nachayenge full time😂😂😂
And what was his caption
I didn't understand. Are you asking what was in the reel?
Yes I mean did he used that #reelkarofeelkaro that is why alice said I feel you..
Or what was the matter..
Originally posted by: Goodluckok
Yes I mean did he used that #reelkarofeelkaro that is why alice said I feel you..
Or what was the matter..
No. Shalini put up a reel with her husband, saying this -
Ajeeb paagal hai! Naraaz main hoti hoon. Phir mujhe manaa nahi paata, aur khud naraaz ho ke baith jaata hai! 🤣
Then, Alice's comment & Shalini's reply to her.
No. Shalini put up a reel with her husband, saying this -
Ajeeb paagal hai! Naraaz main hoti hoon. Phir mujhe manaa nahi paata, aur khud naraaz ho ke baith jaata hai! 🤣
Then, Alice's comment & Shalini's reply to her.
Ohh got it🤣🤣