Any other singer who can sing proper English song like Sonu Nigam- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

63

Views

4.5k

Users

14

Likes

60

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


Yeh I thought she was mixed race, just goes to show the diversity of that whole region.


I'm sure there's a a singer in you, how about uploading an audio clip? 😆

I promise that your ears will start bleeding. It’s bad enough someone once told me my normal talking voice sounds like a lesbian fisherwoman. It doesn’t get more specific than that. 😆

1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I promise that your ears will start bleeding. It’s bad enough someone once told me my normal talking voice sounds like a lesbian fisherwoman. It doesn’t get more specific than that. 😆


Image

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#63

This is the most grooming I can do.

Image

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#64

https://youtu.be/dyhuGakknREuniversally it’s proven all other Indian singer are better singers in English than Sonu 🤣


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 13 days ago

One of the most quietly lovely relationships in English Vinglish is the one between Shashi and Radha. Not because the film makes a big deal out...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/le2W_fB_4KY?si=0Sa8--rtKsN3fpgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2W_fB_4KY
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sorry_Bol · 1 months ago

❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdETOSAShU
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 3 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".