bht just expression🤣
mooh khole bina🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bht just expression🤣
mooh khole bina🤣
muh kholti hai toh zeher hi aata hai bahar …kya karey aadat sey majboor hai
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
muh kholti hai toh zeher hi aata hai bahar …kya karey aadat sey majboor hai
Naagin se or kya expected hai but ai was talking abt her acting while she talks
Naagin se or kya expected hai but ai was talking abt her acting while she talks
oh ok got it…yeah true
he spoke so respectfully and clearly today yaar.... manish is the devil
loved abhi for how patiently n respectfully he was talking
Manish lost the plot today
I want PR uncle to destroy Manish 🤣
I want PR uncle to destroy Manish 🤣
Yes I am on papa birla’s side🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
this will always be important ❤️