hes we have plans to send her to tillandi 🤣I am making Aarohi disappear so that won't be a problem 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hes we have plans to send her to tillandi 🤣I am making Aarohi disappear so that won't be a problem 🤣
I am making Aarohi disappear so that won't be a problem 🤣
On a priority basis, please lol
yaar waise karishma is doing a good job.... these types of snake scenes fit her well nahes we have plans to send her to tillandi 🤣
manish is number 1 on the list, but aarohi is a close 2nd 😆
😱😱😱how can u miss that epic scene
yaar waise karishma is doing a good job.... these types of snake scenes fit her well na
v nice acting in evil scenes
😱😱😱how can u miss that epic scene
Mandir scene mein when abhi said tumhari himmat kaise hui meri akshunse aise baat karne ki mimi was like koi tufaan gir gaya unpe with saying meri akshu🤣
achha mandir scene mein dekha tha…I thought today lol
yaar waise karishma is doing a good job.... these types of snake scenes fit her well na
Dekho aisa hai hum abhira se itna pyaar karte hain ke unhe koi itna sa bhi dukh deta hai to hamare radar pe aa jaata hai🤣
I loveeeee thatI am making Aarohi disappear so that won't be a problem 🤣
I am committing an act of public service 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I loveeeee that