I finished goblin I loved the characters
I tried to watch iotnbo but I got bored in between
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I finished goblin I loved the characters
I tried to watch iotnbo but I got bored in between
IOTNBO is overrated I feel. If you liked Goblin you might like hotel de luna .Originally posted by: priya185
I finished goblin I loved the characters
I tried to watch iotnbo but I got bored in between
Watching Semantic Error for the 3rd time .
oh i should start it then .Originally posted by: DanmeiLover
Watching Semantic Error for the 3rd time .
kooking forward to shooting stars next . https://youtu.be/Av4wt3FYJI0
CURRENTLY WATCHING
My Liberation Notes (it's a gem) - Korea
Glory of Special Forces (my darling Yang Yang is so good In this. Also it's really well-written ans keeps you on your toes) - China
Our Blues - Korea
Sh**ting Stars (it's quite funny) - Korea
Delicacies Destiny (I loved actress In Court Lady and the actor In One and Only. I'm glad they got lead In here) - China
Love All Play (I quite like it so far) - Korea
Jao Sao Jamloei - Thailand
You Are MY Heartbeat (Push and Mai Davika look so good together) - Thailand
Hiyama Kentaro no Ninshin (interesting storyline which reminds me of Y-films séries Man's World) -Japon
COMPLETED RECENTLY
A Business Proposal (an easy watch with mikable characters) - Korea
Oh! My Sweet Liar! (Nice watch with feisty FL) -China
Forecasting Love and Weather (a nice watch) -Korea
Be My Princess (I loved it though the amnesia subplot dragged a little) -Chinese
Oath Of Love (It's a nice watch with a very sweet main couple) - Chinese
Watching
My liberation notes ( it’s a superb drama👍… waiting is so hard 😔)
Crazy love ( funny rom com)
Watching
My liberation notes ( it’s a superb drama👍… waiting is so hard 😔)
Crazy love ( funny rom com)
I plan to start my liberation notes .
Started "love all play"..its really nice drama ...3 epis aired so far