Hey everyone ! I am back!
How is everyone doing ?
Hey everyone ! I am back!
How is everyone doing ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nandini hi🤗 welcome back🤗
Hope you are safe and well🤗
Hi! I am fine. How are you ??
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Hi! I am fine. How are you ??
All good Alhamdullilah from my side🤗
Just the current track is giving me chakkar😆🤣FMS hospital jaana parega🤣
I haven’t watched the show in so long. Last that I had watched, Aditi had told Deepika to leave Vikrant and Deepika had arranged a surprise at the terrace of her building and had told him to go away.Originally posted by: x.titli.x
All good Alhamdullilah from my side🤗
Just the current track is giving me chakkar😆🤣FMS hospital jaana parega🤣
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I haven’t watched the show in so long. Last that I had watched, Aditi had told Deepika to leave Vikrant and Deepika had arranged a surprise at the terrace of her building and had told him to go away.
What did I miss?
You missed a lot of stuffs actually😆 likhe bataa dhun? Or I will spoil everything ?🤣
forward kar kar ke dekh lungi, then we can discuss.Originally posted by: x.titli.x
You missed a lot of stuffs actually😆 likhe bataa dhun? Or I will spoil everything ?🤣
These days I am watching yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and then crib on it’s forum that what shit show it is 😆
Ok mainly what you have missed.
AbDeep being accused of having a relationship after Wasim shares a pic. There is a scene with AbDeep WaSia and PramShed a must watch😆
Wasim literally manipulating Sia to get money for the clinic (and she did help him)
Piroz Meera getting serious about their relationship but Isha is kabbab mein haddi
Aditi and Vikrant big fight after Vikrant accuses her for telling Deepika to leave him. He also accused her for their baby loss.
Aditi leaving Vikrant.
Aditi's tragic accident. Deepika failing to save her in OT
Nikhil's entry....Deepika's future love interest😕
Maybe I missed something🤔
yes, about Wasim. He seemed to be a nice character in the beginning. Annoying but genuine. But now he just seems to be a manipulative b******Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Ok mainly what you have missed.
AbDeep being accused of having a relationship after Wasim shares a pic. There is a scene with AbDeep WaSia and PramShed a must watch😆
Wasim literally manipulating Sia to get money for the clinic (and she did help him)
Piroz Meera getting serious about their relationship but Isha is kabbab mein haddi
Aditi and Vikrant big fight after Vikrant accuses her for telling Deepika to leave him. He also accused her for their baby loss.
Aditi leaving Vikrant.
Aditi's tragic accident. Deepika failing to save her in OT
Nikhil's entry....Deepika's future love interest😕
Maybe I missed something🤔