Just like those Nuances 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Just like those Nuances 😆
I expected it to be better after having watched a few of his interviews especially the ones with Ayesha. He came across as an intelligent artist in those.Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
https://www.easterneye.biz/neil-bhatt-redefining-the-tv-hero/
Guys honestly it is very good. Please let's respect him and do go through the IV.
Congratulations to Mr. Neil Bhatt 😊😊
One thing consistent about him is giving credit to Teamwork. Other answers were too diplomatic and superficial.
He is too cautious about using the right words and expressions just to give the most politically correct answer. Being in showbiz, probably he is being careful about what he says. So cant blame him for that.
But the end result is there is no personal touch to this whole exercise and I couldn’t find any connect.
And no comments about that SM statement. 🤣
Originally posted by: AninditaB
All the best Shristi 🤓
Oh trust me when I had said I have thick skin, notorious and non- serious brain and a stone heart😎😎 during the glorious days of forum.
As I said, lord has manufactured my brain when he was extremely free😎😎
Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31
Thanks for sharing it.
Neil always projects himself as a soft spoken and intellectual types. So I am not surprised to see all the diplomatic answers.
Like the episode I found it very boring, finished reading it in 2mins. Sorry I may sound little rude, I don't agree what he said about his acting, career growth and constructive criticism.
I respect your views. All have their own way of dealing with things.
Congratulations to Neil for this IV. As far as the IV itself is concerned I’d say I have opinions which might not go down well with some out here given the passive aggressive comments and snide remarks going on as well as the mods. So all I’d say is this IV sounds exactly like him. Nothing surprising about it. Still can’t help but pointing out that seriously why does this nibba have to say he’s not a SM person given his entire marriage and post married life is splashed all over IG. His talks of being private and non SM person are as real as Rakhi Sawant’s marriage. Atleast spare us of the same blatant lies
It is a good interview. Very comprehensive. Ghum is definitely a turning point in his career.
This IV was a good read. This interviewer knows how to ask the right questions without doing idhar udhar ki baatein👍🏼