Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/U15_1004R/status/1494289260265889793?t=SrJ0rgF4HJXQXhW2Wcj3uA&s=19
This is called professionalism....promoting the show in everyway she can...
I love #AyeshaSingh so damn much...no one can say she is a newbie by her conduct, professionalism as well as acting, such hardworking and kind soul, with positive aura.
Originally posted by: nikita05
I love #AyeshaSingh so damn much...no one can say she is a newbie by her conduct, professionalism as well as acting, such hardworking and kind soul, with positive aura.
Truly. One of the nicest I've ever come across. Agree she's weak in acting but I think if she's managed by a competent director she can do good. I mean I can't really blame her cus the directors of the show are joke on the name of directors. Her off-screen persona is so warm & she's very easy on eyes on-screen...