oh in tht case

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
oh in tht case

What are you plotting 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
tum batao kab likhna he. I generally prefer friday or saturday nights but i m open 😊
This friday I'm busy.. What about this time on Sat??? 😊
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i mNot giving another explanation nai to sab firse bolege mujhe kyu itna explanation de ri ho 🤔😳 🤣
I don't need details just a general overview😆
u will see results 🤣 when that happens😆 also if that happens 🤣
i m comfy. Meghs?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
u will see results 🤣 when that happens😆 also if that happens 🤣
I’ll take my chances on the latter then 🤣
well then there one word to explain. “Bakwas” 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well then there one word to explain. “Bakwas” 🤣
That i got from your convi.. I needed overview😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I'll be back in 10😆
But I’m leaving now since we reached 125 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k