Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then tum hi batao what were undoing on floor. I even forgot how we came to this 😆🤣 aah this emoji
I also don't understand why are you both discussing this???🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then tum hi batao what were undoing on floor. I even forgot how we came to this 😆🤣 aah this emoji
I also don't understand why are you both discussing this???🤣
tum batao kab likhna he. I generally prefer friday or saturday nights but i m open 😊Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay then.. What time do you usually come.. I'll try and join at that time
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bichara floor. Do u know tumUsko kitna peet rahi ho 🤣🤣
No because I’m not doing anything 🤣 the emoji is 🤣
i mNot giving another explanation nai to sab firse bolege mujhe kyu itna explanation de ri ho 🤔😳 🤣
Yeh Nikki se pucho 🤣
denying the responsibilties. Tcch tcch tcch.. kya se kya ho gai he ye duniya 🤣🤣
me kyu batau me ni bataugi. Koi exam thode he 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
denying the responsibilties. Tcch tcch tcch.. kya se kya ho gai he ye duniya 🤣🤣
Innocent until proven guilty 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
me kyu batau me ni bataugi. Koi exam thode he 🤣
Thik hai mat bataao 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well then tumhare liye bhi
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k