Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

If they show more mahaanta and cringe, TRP would be minus.😆

Do we mind pooh😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Gautam and dhara lost their chance at having a baby. The family faced a huge financial loss. Raavi was blamed for playing a part in it. She was asked by suman to prove her innocence or else she won't be considered a part of the family. She confronted anita and wanted her to confess to dhara. What happened?You cannot show random seduction sequence, car comedy, nukkad natak, saanp kaand filler comedy epsiodes, nibba nibbi romance and behave like nothing happened. Anita is not even seen for more than 2 weeks now. Audience are not fools. Tracks are stretched in other daily soaps, not forgotten😕

Exactly!! Kuch to continuity rakho!! 

There has to be some sense when moving from one scene to the next. 🤪

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VNuts

We are possible the only fandom celebrating TRP fall!! 🤣

Because we were waiting for it 😆

Yahi toh chahiye tha humei😆

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly!! Kuch to continuity rakho!! 

There has to be some sense when moving from one scene to the next. 🤪

Continuity... Is it real term🤣

Le PS makers asking us😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looks like audience is giving up on Shivi 🤔

Only consolation is family drama and store drama ko bhi bhaav nahi mila....But I guess Shivi separation is on the way now?? That's usually the final ploy 🤷🏻‍♀️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Which writers will translate as : "Public doesn't want Shivi scenes now we gonna show more mahaanta and cringe so trp goes back to 1.9" 🤡👍🏼

that’s biggest darr! 
ulti khopdis they are.

fact about  last week : was not Raavi centric- instead it was full on family drama. 
(didn’t we decide we’ll blame drop on Kir kir? I did that already on Tland tagging annadatas) 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We are possible the only fandom celebrating TRP fall!! 🤣

No Vandu di we're not alone in this also😆

Ghum fandom for the longest time wanted trp fall when pakhi jaap was at its peak, they used to post all the episode in insta and ask everyone to watch it there only and not on tv🤣

In tamarind when Aditya was believing Malini and accused imli then also they tried it

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

So Audience rejected  Dhara's nukkar natak 

audience neither want mahaan (clown) dhara nor want raavi to act like teenager sick in love siding all her self respect to gutter 

I understand raavi' pov that she love shiva and she knows shiva loves her and she is fighting for that love but baby girl u need to understand along with love comes selfrespect and trust too which is majorly missing plus instead of planning to prove her innocence she planned how to make shiva sleep in her room realllyyyyy is it really important ?? 

Shadi k itne din tak room me leke aane ka socha nahi gya or talaak hone k baad hosh aaya ki shiva ko room me sona chahiye 🙄

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Looks like audience is giving up on Shivi 🤔

Only consolation is family drama and store drama ko bhi bhaav nahi mila....But I guess Shivi separation is on the way now?? That's usually the final ploy 🤷🏻‍♀️

What they need is Raavi to get self-respect back, Shiva to redeem himself & go back to being original Shiva 1.0 with the addition of being crazy about Raavi, and Suman Kaki & Mami to suffer. 👍🏼