first you give them your blessing 🤣
They have my blessing…:I just said no Pinga in public 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
first you give them your blessing 🤣
They have my blessing…:I just said no Pinga in public 😡
also, since Mimilulu wants 100 pages on this thread - she will post the upcoming today 🤣🤣Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Disco will give dhoklas to everyone who help make this topic reach 110 pages and also she will post the upcoming part too
BUT THIS IS A JUSTICE FOR AKSHU’s Mumma topic….as in Justice for MimiLulu
also discuss how did Abhi convince those people to play Cupid….
respect the contract yaar ... don't do this 🤣
phir Mimilulu ki iccha puri kaise hogi? How will this thread achieve its goal? 🤣respect the contract yaar ... don't do this 🤣
give us pinga and we will accomplish in 10 mins 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
phir Mimilulu ki iccha puri kaise hogi? How will this thread achieve its goal? 🤣
Aaya nahi Kya update aaj
give us pinga and we will accomplish in 10 mins 🤣
PINGA
https://tenor.com/view/pinga-deepikapadukone-bajiraomastani-deepika-priyanka-gif-5040209
wait I thought you would do it today too, just like yesterday...😉
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
wait I thought you would do it today too, just like yesterday...😉
Aaj Mera mind hi nahi chalra... What did I do yesterday and what will I do today
did you make this gif????