Where's the episode discussion thread? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Am a VJK fan. Loved the concept of his earlier shows, except his last one ANNS, where he played a blind man.. that show was butchered so much, that I swore off watching any Hindi serials religiously. smiley11

This one too has so much drama, haphazard writing, and absolutely no flow. No build up, no character development, and from the WU on various media platforms, it seems the ML has already proposed to the FL.  No sympathy for the FL, she is very naive, one would expect some sort of practicality from a middle class girl, but no.. 

it’s a wait and watch for me for this one. πŸ˜³ And it seems from the absolute lack of discussions on the forum, that nothing interesting has happened which would attract more viewers to the show, it’s the same old wine in a new bottle. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flutterby

Am a VJK fan. Loved the concept of his earlier shows, except his last one ANNS, where he played a blind man.. that show was butchered so much, that I swore off watching any Hindi serials religiously. smiley11

This one too has so much drama, haphazard writing, and absolutely no flow. No build up, no character development, and from the WU on various media platforms, it seems the ML has already proposed to the FL.  No sympathy for the FL, she is very naive, one would expect some sort of practicality from a middle class girl, but no.. 

it’s a wait and watch for me for this one. πŸ˜³ And it seems from the absolute lack of discussions on the forum, that nothing interesting has happened which would attract more viewers to the show, it’s the same old wine in a new bottle. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Very true. Nowadays even the bottles look the sameπŸ™„  

They pick up some catchy old song and try to cash on the sentiment. The story stays the same just with different faces. It's so boring!

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode was amazing I was busy couldnt watch but today I watch n amaze by writing the contrary thing about this show is that the characterization of character is very real the way we are getting both leads story more intriguing n interesting being my myself passionate workaholic person I relate very much from saumya also its true jobs are not that easy to get but what inspiring is her never giveup attitude also armaan is interesting character I feel he got reality of society soon thats why he understand situation n people mentality easily also in his home womens are treated also show something which represents our society present narrow mentality n mindset even some liberal people does that too which is indeed important topic which should be discuss

forum is hell dead show is getting interesting day by day why people dont like simple n inspiring stories thats why itv writing is doomed what actually you indian tv audience want from show when show will actual represent what are peoples interest now adays in tv 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I like simple and inspiring shows - I loved Buniyad, Hum Log, Kachchi Dhoop, Yeh jo hai Zindagi, Kashish, Neev, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Malgudi days, Mujrim Hazir Ho, Chanakya, Mirza Ghalib, Office-office, Wagle ki duniya, Charitraheen, I can go on and on and on.

That is simple and inspiring, not this crapfest that is currently being served on ITV. 

I'll give this show another week before quitting.

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

Watching Kamnaa so saw it accidently..

Nice character sketch and actors,seems a crispy story for now however no idea what future holds but as a show seem to be having a good potential if developed in a better way,seeing channel is sony they had comparitively much freedom to show their own script without much interference from channel.

PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Watching Kamnaa so saw it accidently..

Nice character sketch and actors,seems a crispy story for now however no idea what future holds but as a show seem to be having a good potential if developed in a better way,seeing channel is sony they had comparitively much freedom to show their own script without much interference from channel.

Oh wow, you are watching kaamna, me too πŸ˜ƒ I was waiting for kaamna forum to be open but it never happened. 

Same here I saw promos of Mose chhal kiye jaaye, storyline looks good as of now.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PassionStar

Oh wow, you are watching kaamna, me too πŸ˜ƒ I was waiting for kaamna forum to be open but it never happened. 

Same here I saw promos of Mose chhal kiye jaaye, storyline looks good as of now.

I think forum is open now

Btw kaamna is a copy of the drama Mere paas tum ho...Do watch that one too if you get a chance

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I think forum is open now

Btw kaamna is a copy of the drama Mere paas tum ho...Do watch that one too if you get a chance

Great, thanks for the information πŸ˜Š

Edited by PassionStar - 2 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PassionStar

Yeah I am liking Kaamna it is different than usual concept.

And in continuation I watched Mose chhal kiye jaye..I liked character sketch of Armaan oberoi,very complicated ,however I am thinking about whether to continue or not becoz you already knows my personal experience regarding these love stories is not very positive neither regarding this ph after Obviously beyond dreams.πŸ˜†

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah I am liking Kaamna it is different than usual concept.

And in continuation I watched Mose chhal kiye jaye..I liked character sketch of Armaan oberoi,very complicated ,however I am thinking about whether to continue or not becoz you already knows my personal experience regarding these love stories is not very positive neither regarding this ph after Obviously beyond dreams.πŸ˜†

Yes!

I think you can watch 2-3 weeks of episodes, if the story and characters interest you then continue watching, otherwise leave.

Channel is Sony, so max no. of episodes you can expect is 200-250. So, I think the PH will try to keep the storyline crisp.