Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
uske liye position open hai. You want to apply 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol I just saw that precap and wondered how people watch that and I will take the contract only if I am getting billion dollars for it... No less no more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
uske liye position open hai. You want to apply 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol I just saw that precap and wondered how people watch that and I will take the contract only if I am getting billion dollars for it... No less no more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Don't tell me she is doing for our copy cat show ghum. If not then I am ok 🤣🤣🤣
I dont know which show🤪
disco please explain🤣
I read ...Kinjal k pati ka affair saamne aa jayeg
I am mad now 🤣she is confessing tomorrow
Specially for you
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaBU5DeIAff/?utm_medium=copy_link
i am imagining akshu doing it foe abhi😍😍
Toh yeah dance hum bhi expect kar le
Anisha character is still under wraps but jo dikha usse didnt got great vibes
arohi to we all know is no 1🤣
arohi is feeling sad being the only psycho …she will endeavor to bring out in full bloom the psycho inside anisga…baaki anisha khud hi kaafi capable hai…lol
I saw that before. Shivangi is very good dancer. Love her
Mein medicine Birla hospital se kardi thi....
I don’t think....
Papa Birla itni badi risk lenghe...
🤣