Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Once i said the same things , in the WU . I got a verbal warning . 😭Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
That’s cos this trp audience came when asr came in I guess.. they don’t know the true and realistic love story which we all saw and which died after epi 300
Originally posted by: opsora2090
mujhe ronit show ka tarakki dekhna hai by hook n crook
atif ka ghamand tutna chiye 👎🏼
Hahah..and I am opposite cos I am no longer even bothered what goes on off and on screen…. Just sometimes I will read up but if not it’s not like last time ., ., so 🤷♀️….
Hope this time , she will be expose .
Originally posted by: zubaidah
Hope this time , she will be expose .
Pls post in other cc
Tag opsora also
Dyaan se dekho aur suno🤣 kyaa din aa gaye. Janta ki demand ab poori karne wali hai🤣 aur sabko invite kar rahi hai😆 matlab unko bhi pata hai bina bulaye koi aanewala toh hai nahi😆 trp audience bewaqoof hai ya nahi yeh sunday epi ki trp se pata chal jaayega🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika97
Dyaan se dekho aur suno🤣 kyaa din aa gaye. Janta ki demand ab poori karne wali hai🤣 aur sabko invite kar rahi hai😆 matlab unko bhi pata hai bina bulaye koi aanewala toh hai nahi😆 trp audience bewaqoof hai ya nahi yeh sunday epi ki trp se pata chal jaayega🤪
Come to other cc