Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You got me there 🤣 that’s when you disregard the story and focus on other aspects 🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣
Like Sweat stains in my case🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You got me there 🤣 that’s when you disregard the story and focus on other aspects 🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣
Like Sweat stains in my case🤣
Tumhara bait kaam nahi aaya.. Nobody voted except us three😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Dumb is how you describe any ITV show..🤣
Yeah we don't have such a thing here.. But we do have people choosing between optional subjects or studying subjects that specialise in a certain field.. They didn't seem to be doing either.. I don't even know what degree were they pursuing... 😆
I mean what did those two love birds graduate in??? theatre???😲
They were all there to date each other and do masti in the classroom 🤣🤣 degrees can go to hell 🤣
Kaunse love birds? 🤣 There were too many in this show
BRB Meghu in like 10 mins😳
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I didn't.. Since I was determined too.. But I can say I skipped some cringey love scenes.. i was Bored AF and I playes some episodes at X1.5😆
I skipped a lot of the scenes in 11 😆 I might do the same for the rest then 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Such a random detail
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They were all there to date each other and do masti in the classroom 🤣🤣 degrees can go to hell 🤣Kaunse love birds? 🤣 There were too many in this show
Yeah.. Kaisa tharki type college tha.. Maybe that's what they were majoring in.. Dating🤣
Arre vo Birdie Aur uska promiscuous bf🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I skipped a lot of the scenes in 11 😆 I might do the same for the rest then 🤣
Yeah.. Last two episodes will be interesting 😆
We noticed many things...😆
At first it was mostly Abhay and Piya related...😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah.. Kaisa tharki type college tha.. Maybe that's what they were majoring in.. Dating🤣
Arre vo Birdie Aur uska promiscuous bf🤣
Tharki type college 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it all makes sense now, but why give an academic scholarship for it then 🤣
They don’t need to study theatre 🤣 their whole lives were a live theatre 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k