Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
RIP to another legend 💔 .... I've never seen him NOT cheerful/smiling from his srgmp judging days.
P.S. Can someone please tell me how to get videos to show up? It shows up as a link every time I copy paste something from YT!
I love how he remixed many of his older songs b4 Tanishk Bachi got his hands on them.
Yaad Aa Raha hai - Disco Dancer, Golmaal 3
Pyaar mein dil pe maar de goli - Tamanchey
But Tanishq managed somehow to get his hands on Yaar bina chein kahan re for Shubh Mangal Saavdhan. So I'm all for Bappi da's original version from Saheb
That said Harry Anand did a good job with Thoda Resham Lagta hai from Jyoti
Kaliyon Ka Chaman - Harry Anand's 90s version.
jimmy jimmy from disco dancer
There are just too many to mention. Just posting these here because the other songs were covered by others. Just like the other legends who passed away, his music will live on!
Originally posted by: GZCO5RT2CTNZAFSF
RIP to another legend 💔 .... I've never seen him NOT cheerful/smiling from his srgmp judging days.
P.S. Can someone please tell me how to get videos to show up? It shows up as a link every time I copy paste something from YT!
Apparently not all songs can be embedded here. I tried various videos of this song and found this that shows up. We just have to make do with it, but surprised by how nice and pleasant this was.
This must be that song that got mixed with kank movie's kabhi alvida na kehna in sheep game!
I liked it❤️
I'm so obsessed with this song. Best club song in ages! and nicely shot too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTnJzWRTJ8
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
0