Ha ..she is behaving like real normal girl .akshu is unique FL....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha ..she is behaving like real normal girl .akshu is unique FL....
Haan, sapna he humara.. Ultra grand destination wedding
Her smile is so beautiful 😍😍
Itna jaldi wo bhi medicine ke bina🤣Originally posted by: KGNFFCTE5FXEEQG5
arey yaar aarohi cured him last night I guess 🤣
This was so funny 😂 .. thank god it was Akshu dream 😜😜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/starry_dezires/status/1493763194111864834?s=20&t=7pY2PLtMDCOiKfiCY8n-_g
🤣🤣🤣
I feel like seeing Kanisha he may get a heart attack???? I hope both abhira waha pe na hooo
this is also bound to happen any day now 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
pata chale Manish will say yes for Kaisha ! 😂😂
as abhi said, she is a great doctor 😆Itna jaldi wo bhi medicine ke bina🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I just the episode and ab mujhe samjha!
Akshara decorated all that for Kaisha with the help of abhi I guess.
And abhi just surprised her with Naira’s wishes for her
Matlab hamara valentine gadde mein hum bas kairav anisha ka valentine dekhne ke kiye bache hain😭😭😭
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Ha ..she is behaving like real normal girl .akshu is unique FL....
Yeah that was so real... All girls on Valentine's live in that dream world...I used to do that too 🤣🤣🤣