Yeah they are in their house..
We were talking about V celebration set property which is outside shah house..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah they are in their house..
We were talking about V celebration set property which is outside shah house..
Mubarak ho inka phir break up hua lagta h
Because maine ye scene ff kiya 😆
Kisi ne dekha to batao hua ya nahi🤣
https://twitter.com/Feminist_Radha/status/1493758834695098368?s=20&t=ciH2QJgGMM99AqFY_dU-kw
Ab kya hua isko ? Why is she leaving him?
Mubarak ho inka phir break up hua lagta h
Because maine ye scene ff kiya 😆
Kisi ne dekha to batao hua ya nahi🤣
https://twitter.com/Feminist_Radha/status/1493758834695098368?s=20&t=ciH2QJgGMM99AqFY_dU-kw
She says dude I love you but your family is toxic. There isn't one intact relationship in your house. So I'm leaving you.
is ko tanki ki gehraai naapne me koi intrest nhi hai🤣
Pucho zara janaab se kaun si gehraai naapna chaahte they 🤣
Arya grih pravesh ka muhrat nazdik aa rha hai 😆
Shayad isko Samar ka dress pasand nahi aaya. He looks like one of the crew members of "band baja bharaat" troupe! 🤡
😭😭😭😭me tooOriginally posted by: JDOZFHX6STHAU3N2
I'm giving in... I now enjoy oooo anupamaaaa 😂
Come over to the dark side!
Subah subah I'm vibing on oooo Anupama 😭😭😭😭
Kya mooh dikhaungi mai apne daada pardada ko😭😭😭
Originally posted by: PRUE5OREYNNWTCPC
I'm giving in... I now enjoy oooo anupamaaaa 😂
Come over to the dark side!
😭😒

Madam k hisab se everything is so uljha in samar's family k inka rishta grow ni kr paya hai. So
seriously wow manOriginally posted by: 42MAGDKWXKJBTP7J
She says dude I love you but your family is toxic. There isn't one intact relationship in your house. So I'm leaving you.
I m so happy 😃
Pyar apni jagah but shadi ke baad pyar se jyada family se nibhana padta h and Nandini is right here
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Madam k hisab se everything is so uljha in samar's family k inka rishta grow ni kr paya hai. So
leaving your loved one in this situation is not a solution. 🤪
once a dumbo always a dumb. 🤪
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6