Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ya, if short on time watch the first half😉. Though Kinjal is preggo ... so the article on cheating may be true. Nandu rather leaves Samar 😭
Ya, if short on time watch the first half😉. Though Kinjal is preggo ... so the article on cheating may be true. Nandu rather leaves Samar 😭







😱😲😮😱😲😮😱😲😮
FOCUSED ANU😈🙈😈🙈
yeh aurat itni bhari hui hai... kahi hamara anuj pregnant na hojae


https://twitter.com/AajKiRadha/status/1493756368322392066?cxt=HHwWhMCrrZbg8bopAAAA
Watching the precap on loop to just see his expressions.
I expected this song on their wedding
https://twitter.com/nushwhoosh/status/1493748619551199233?s=21
I HAVE TO CONFESS...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL🤗 BASS BAAT KHATAM❤️
https://twitter.com/maanxadorable19/status/1493866126232616962
Good morning ladies,
kal ke interrupted confession ke liye tayyar?🤣
I'm so glad I didnt compromise on my sleep for the Shah drama that was dished out today😳
Ru, we need a remix for the serquence tomorrow man, all I could think of is you when I saw the precap
Amijetomar part 2🤣
how are feeling now hinaGood morning ladies,
kal ke interrupted confession ke liye tayyar?🤣
I'm so glad I didnt compromise on my sleep for the Shah drama that was dished out today😳